Universal Jobmatch is a free service where you can search for jobs, and apply for them. You don’t need to register on Universal Jobmatch to search for jobs. But to apply for a job, you need to set up a Universal Jobmatch account.
Why register for a Universal Jobmatch account?There many advantages of registering for a Universal Jobmatch account, including;
- Create your “profile”. The details on your profile will help match you to job opportunities. Your profile information will also make it easier if you use “CV Builder” to create your C.V.
- You can build your C.V. using the CV Builder or upload CVs to your profile. You can upload up to 5 different C.V.’s to use when apply for jobs using Universal Jobmatch.
- Create a public CV. Your CV will be searchable by employers looking for candidates. When your C.V. gets matched to a job, you’ll receive an invitation to apply. (The profile search doesn’t reveal your name or personal details to the employer).
- Create and save your job searches. You can also set up daily or weekly email updates. With new jobs listings that match your saved job searches.
- As well as saving 5 C.V.’s, you can also save up to 5 cover letters to use when applying for jobs using Universal Jobmatch
- Your Universal Jobmatch profile keeps a record of job searches and job applications. Are claiming JSA (Jobseekers Allowance)? Use Universal Jobmatch to discuss job search activity with your advisor.