Universal Jobmatch is an online jobs boards created by the DWP. Search for jobs and apply for jobs online. Employers can also use Universal Jobmatch to advertise jobs.
Universal Jobmatch for Jobseekers
Universal Jobmatch is being replaced with the “Find a Job” service.
- How to register a Universal Jobmatch account
- How to use the “Find a Job” service
- How to add your CV to your Universal Jobmatch account profile
- Customer Service contact information for Universal Jobmatch
Universal Jobmatch for Employers
Find out how to recruit new employees using the “Find a Job” service, formerly called Universal Jobmatch.
- How to register an employer account on Universal Jobmatch
- Advertise jobs on Universal Jobmatch
- Universal Jobmatch for Employers
- Universal Jobmatch Helpdesk
Why register for a Universal Jobmatch account?
There many advantages of registering for a Universal Jobmatch account, including;
- Create your “profile”. The details on your profile will help match you to job opportunities. Your profile information will also make it easier if you use “CV Builder” to create your C.V.
- You can build your C.V. using the CV Builder or upload CVs to your profile. You can upload up to 5 different C.V.’s to use when apply for jobs using Universal Jobmatch.
- Create a public CV. Your CV will be searchable by employers looking for candidates. When your C.V. gets matched to a job, you’ll receive an invitation to apply. (The profile search doesn’t reveal your name or personal details to the employer).
- Create and save your job searches. You can also set up daily or weekly email updates. With new jobs listings that match your saved job searches.
- As well as saving 5 C.V.’s, you can also save up to 5 cover letters to use when applying for jobs using Universal Jobmatch
- Your Universal Jobmatch profile keeps a record of job searches and job applications. Are claiming JSA (Jobseekers Allowance)? Use Universal Jobmatch to discuss job search activity with your advisor.