Role: Web Developer
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company.
Your role will involve further developing the impressive PHP based websites and applications from start to finish and working alongside a really inspirational team. You will have full input into the direction of projects, working closely with key people within the business – ultimately becoming a core part of the team.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Proven experience in developing PHP based applications ideally using Bootstrap
- 2 years+ programming skills and experience of PHP, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- High degree of independent judgment
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and to use initiative
- First-class organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively
- Dedicated team player