Role: Warehouse Manager
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for an organized warehouse manager to supervise the receipt, dispatching and storage of merchandise in our warehouse.
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you!
- To manage the shift performance of the warehouse operation to consistently meet the requirements of the Client, in line with the agreed service strategy to their network
- Complete Excel Shift reports reporting stock shortages and stock held on site.
- Ensure the shift is compliant with all Stock management using our WMS
- To manage shift warehouse activities to ensure that budgetary/financial KPIs, and legislative/procedural and contractual commitments are met
- To assist in developing a culture of continuous improvement to drive best-in-class activity and operational excellence, in line with OMS Elements and Principles and PDR objectives
- To manage the night trunking operation and ensure on time arrival of trunks.
- Allocation of pre-planned routes to vehicles by to planned weights and cube
- Warehouse management experience in a high volume service driven operation is essential
- Excellent team building, leadership and motivational skills
- Transport knowledge advantageous
- OMS background beneficial
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong people skills