Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
As waiter/waitress, you will be expected to provide outstanding customer service and attention to detail at all times, ensuring all guests are provided with complete hospitality throughout their dining experience with us.
You will maintain your designated restaurant section to ensure it is clean and tidy throughout service, and display excellent communication skills between customers, staff and managers.
- Ensure tables are waited on with an excellent standard of service
- Take correct orders from tables, including water, drinks, snacks, food, deserts and coffee
- Deliver all drinks to tables.
- Ensure tables are cleared and kept tidy with throughout service.
- Ensure waiters stations are stocked before, during and after service.
- Deal with customers in a friendly, warm, courteous, and professional way at all times
- A simple, straight-forward ‘can do’ approach & attitude
- A passion for being the best
- The ability to work in a team, be self-organised and have a drive to produce the best
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, structured environment
- Excited to try something new, and willing to learn
- Self-Motivated and able to work independently
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Tidiness and Cleanliness
- Knowledge of menu
- Customer Service
- Team Player