Role: Stock Controller
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for a highly capable stock controller to manage our stock inventory. If you are diligent and focused on adding business value, then we want you on our team. The stock controller will be responsible for ensuring efficient management of stock and ensure that stock control procedures are adhered to in order to safeguard the company stock.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand
- Responsible for physical verification, regular reconciliations, and general monitoring of stock activity
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly and monthly inventory levels report to all relevant stakeholders
- Reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders and invoices
- Track shipments and any delays
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging and labelling
- Record and report all stock adjustments and where possible, root cause for any stock inaccuracy
- Good understanding of inventory related operational and control requirements
- Previous experience working within a stock control role, controlling purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices; and identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Experience of manipulating large amounts of data using Excel tools – sort, filter, formulas, lookup, etc.
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Supply Chain Management
- Team player
- Motivated to take ownership for their work
- Open to learning and challenging themselves
- Confident in recommending and implementing improvements