Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are searching for a highly experienced Solicitor to consult on legal cases for our firm. You will assist the Director/Supervising Solicitor of the Legal Advice Centre with the delivery of advice sessions, and you will advise clients on housing and contract matters.
- Take instructions from clients and give legal advice
- Opportunity to manage own caseload, while also assisting the partners and senior team members on high value cases
- Review cases and other relevant matters with the supervisor to ensure quality legal advice is provided
- Good commercial awareness, and the confidence and willingness to actively engage in business development to continue to build the team’s profile
- Current Practising Certificate
- Be able to operate independently and as part of a team to deliver the best outcomes for our seriously injured clients.
- Ambition, energy and enthusiasm for Personal Injury Law
Desirable skills / expertise:
- High integrity
- Emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills: consistently calm, approachable, supportive, positive, reliable and tactful
- Excellent technical skills and employment law knowledge, with a proven ability to present alternatives and propose solutions
- High credibility with an ability to establish respect, trust and influence quickly at all business levels
- Excellent independent judgement with an objective, confident and pragmatic approach to decision-making