Role: Social Media Assistant
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for a creative and strategic social media assistant to work in our marketing department. You will be responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts and analysing analytics.
To be successful as a Social Media Assistant, you must have excellent time management skills. You will be eager to keep abreast of industry innovations and new software.
- Coordinate content across all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and other relevant platforms
- Publish all content to channels on a daily basis in line with Marketing & Trade calendars whilst remaining agile to product and promotional changes
- Generate creative ideas for social first-content including campaign assets, real-time videos and copy
- Create relevant re-active assets for campaigns, in particular Instagram Stories and IGTV
- Curate image library to leverage across social media assets – Pinterest boards, graphics, feed fillers
- Plan campaign projects, content strategy, content creation, and community management
- Work as part of the marketing team to develop new social initiatives to drive KPI’s i.e partnerships, competitions, giveaways, influencer content
- Build great relationships across the business including buying, merchandising, digital, and marketing to ensure all product, trade and design messages are relevant and timely
- Min 2 years of social media experience across IG, FB, Pinterest and Twitter
- Proficiency with social software’s i.e Facebook business manager
- Good analytical understanding to organise and interpret data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding on paid functionalities across social platforms viewed as a plus
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of SEO copy is viewed as a plus
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic