Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
The Receptionist candidate will be the frontline of the company and will be the first representative a walk-in customer and visitor see when they enter the company building.
The successfully appointed candidate will be responsible for the general housekeeping of the waiting area, front desk, and the entire reception area. The core functions and duties will include but not limited to, answering, and resolving telephone and email basic queries, and scheduling meetings.
- Greet and assist all visitors and ensure that they are treated in a courteous, pleasant and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all visitors follow the company signing in & out processes
- Ensure the smooth running of the security systems / restricted key management systems
- Respond to security and fire/medical alarms (if required)
- To project a positive image of the company
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative tasks and secretarial duties when required
- Administrative tasks associated with the operation of the security reception
- Any other reasonable task as requested by line managers
- Have a friendly, welcoming persona
- Have strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Always have a professional appearance in terms of attire
- Adaptable and flexible
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Great prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to work well with others