Role: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
The Project Manager will be involved in the end to end delivery of some of the company’s key global projects, with personal responsibility for planning and delivery of the project’s goals and objectives.
As a Project Manager, you will be managed and guided by, and accountable to, the Global Programme Director for Legal and Compliance alongside all key Stakeholders. This is a global role and the project manager should expect to work on projects with all levels of stakeholders across the company. You would need to have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels.
- Sole responsibility for delivery of projects and work streams aligned with company strategy and transformation targets
- Ensure risk assessment is carried out and documented. Document and review Risks & Issues log
- We are looking for enthusiastic team players who have a particular interest in the charity sector and experience delivering strategic change. You will be a confident communicator with first class project delivery and influencing skills.
- Resolve blockers and issues where possible and escalate in a timely manner when not
- Working closely with senior Programme Director and senior legal and compliance stakeholders to develop and implement robust solutions to meet loosely defined problems/puzzles by the application of solid project management methods and tools
- Present the project in wider program forums, reporting the status and understanding the impact of other teams’ progress
- Capture and manage risks and issues, and proactively reduce our exposure to these
- Proven track record in project management execution
- A collaborative working manner, supporting the project sponsor and stakeholders in a matrix reporting structure
- Demonstrated ability to delegate when required to increase the overall effect of the required outcome
- Ability to lead stakeholders, irrespective of rank, in a consultative and respectful manner
- Solid knowledge of MS Project, or other Project Management software tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Solid project management skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Eye for detail with the ability to unpick complex problems to identify root causes and critical pathways
- Strong excel skills (e.g. used to building Lookups and Validation lists on large excel sheets)