Role: Project Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Our growing company is seeking to hire a project coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our project managers in organizing our ongoing projects.
As project coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the success (on-time, on-budget to quality and customer expectations) of one or several internal or external projects/deployments. As an entry role in the organization, it requires developing several competencies as well as technical skills and becoming a subject-matter expert in the field.
- Monitoring the timelines of the projects and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Hosting conference calls with clients to bring together all stakeholders
- Host face-to-face meetings with clients when required to update them on project progress.
- Working and collaborating with large, global digital agencies on implementations.
- Risks management associated to client projects
- Help customers understand our technology
- Briefing your teammates, manager, and customers on the progress of new and existing projects
- Work with clients to implement our technology in multiple areas
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as internal projects for process improvements
- Good time management and coordination skills
- Understands the need for confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and correspondence
- SharePoint or similar content management system
- Experienced in drafting well-written and professionally presented documents (including procedure and guidance documents and minutes)
- Competent in the use of Microsoft 365 including Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong planning/anticipation skills
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Good knowledge of project management and previous experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment
- Experience in a technical environment, specifically dealing with data transformation and data exchange
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment supporting high volume, transactional applications deployed in a hosted environment
- History of dealing with large manufacturer clients and brands
- Experience of planning and organising meetings and events, with attention to detail