Role: Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for a full time operations professional with strong management skills to help us run our operations in London, UK.
As the Operations Manager you will be required to provide direction, guidance and support to all staff within the services, to ensure they carry out their roles efficiently and effectively.
- Oversight of daily operations tasks including deployments, collections, charging, assembly and staffing
- Experience managing budgets and continuously identifies opportunities to enhance operations and processes in order to exceed assigned budget
- Partnering closely with other support teams (HR, Finance, Facilities, Safety and Security, IT) on staffing plans, schedules and performance levels,
- Work closely with the government partnerships team and participate regularly in meetings with the city
- Responsibility for the recruitment process and ensuring personal and company values are aligned
- Proven track record leading teams and thinking creatively to enhance process
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, self-directed, and able to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success.
- Experience of carrying out effective performance and development reviews, overseeing financial resources, driving continuous improvement and managing external relationships
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Worked with finance, consulting, or technology
- Logical, and see data as a crucial part of decision-making, but know when to stop analysing and start acting
- Good team player
- Capable of working under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills