Role: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, a bubbly and talkative individual, knowledgeable and passionate about hospitality.
The ideal Marketing Manager will oversee all aspects of the company’s online presence, including websites as well as identify business growth and relationships to be established locally. We are looking for an outgoing and proactive individual, able to add positive value to the company.
- Set strategy for developing and sourcing loyalty rewards to address underserved audiences
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure a consistent flow of innovation
- Define strategic objectives and critical metrics for measuring performance of reward portfolio
- Build a strong understanding of product and strategic priorities for the business
- Initiate and contribute to and lead complex marketing campaigns and projects, based on appropriate client segmentation
- Work with compliance to ensure all marketing materials and collaterals comply with all relevant regulatory requirements
- It is important that you possess strong experience in setting meaningful metrics, using analytics and using agile marketing tactics to deliver successful campaigns.
- A natural project manager you will have experience running large scope projects across departments and motivating project teams ensuring everyone completes the tasks required of them on time and to a high standard
- You will have the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels across a broad range of audiences
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Creative flair and a passion for great content
- Commercially astute
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent marketing skills