Role: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
The ideal candidate will create a sustainable strategy for scaled growth while driving the team to perform against ambitious targets. We are looking for a passionate and empathetic Leader who is an entrepreneur at heart, genuine in their leadership style and who will instill a culture of sales excellence. This person will establish, nurture and maintain robust relationships with and sell into C-Suite executives, board members, and their teams as well as internal eco-systems.
- Earn a place as a trusted advisor to our clients by partnering with them to understand their business objectives;
- Leverage cross-functional relationships to drive product, marketing and revenue;
- Bring a consultative approach that will align around a Customer First approach;
- Analyse and interpret key sales metrics and market trends to create and adjust the go to market strategy as the product offering/customer requirements evolve.
- Be a creative voice to inspire the team and our clients;
- Manage and develop new and existing client base;
- Be a comfortable and experienced spokesperson for the company at both an industry and consumer level;
- Work with customers in various ways to ensure the product is providing maximum business value and continued consumption;
- Provide thought-leadership and mentorship to your team;
- Cultivate and lead deep partner relationships.
- Completed commercial or technical training
- Several years of experience as a manager
- at least 5 years of professional experience, preferably in the commercial area or recruiting
- Very high customer and service orientation and passion
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Flexibility and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Very good general IT skills, especially Microsoft Office skills
- Friendly appearance and an independent, structured way of working
- Excellent ability to work in a team and a strong communicative, committed personality
- Comfortable in an agile environment, with developers who just want to build good software