Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated construction laborers to join our team.
If you are motivated, passionate and really want to make a difference working as part of our extraordinary team then you will fit right in with us here. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen.
- Ensure that safe working practices are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that the efficiency and cleanliness of the production facilities are maintained.
- Ensure all orders are safely strapped and packaged for transportation.
- Ensure the safe storage of all goods handled.
- Assist other staff as requested by the Production Manager.
- Ensure Health & Safety policy is fully observed.
- Other reasonable duties as arising, as specified by the Production Manager
- Experience as labourer
- Must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance
- The ability to understand and communicate information is also essential
- Requisite knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Flexible and willing to work as part of a team
- Friendly and approachable
- Understand and deliver good customer service
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrate good time management and project management skills