Role: General Manager
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit.
As the General Manager, you will embody the company values, bringing in innovative ideas to drive the company forward. You will be responsible for developing, motivating and inspiring the team whilst creating an unforgettable experience for the team.
- Managing the activities of the 30+ team members, across the office, factory and sites.
- Client relationship building and liaising with clients and internal teams
- Product and Delivery Quality control
- Streamlining the manufacturing and site installation processes
- Regularly overseeing the marketing, sales, estimating, procurement, design, manufacture, installation and after care teams
- Degree in Business Management or a Masters in Business Administration
- 4+ years experience in Manufacturing and project management
- Excellent knowledge of different business functions
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Financial planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Management Proficiency
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong numeracy ability
- Problem solving, analytical skills