Role: Finance Manager
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
As the business expands rapidly, we are looking for more support with financial administration and reporting – both for our internal planning and communications to shareholders. We are seeking a highly numerate and detail-orientated Finance Manager to work directly with our CEO.
You’ll focus and support our open-book contract with compiling the management accounts for our customer and look at analysis where possible to make our sites more efficient. You’ll oversee the finance department ensuring that the team continues to grow to meet the requirements of our dynamic contract.
- Generate monthly management accounts for shareholders
- Monitoring financial KPIs (value churn, net revenue retention etc)
- Update cash-flow forecasts and financial models
- Coordinate meetings with potential investors
- Respond to financial due-diligence questions
- Liaise with company accountants to prepare annual accounts
- Invoice new customers
- You must be a fully qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant or at least finalist level
- Fantastic data manipulation skills and confidence managing multiple data streams
- Be a confident business partner with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Organised and able to balance multiple projects at once.
- Willing to get stuck in and do what it takes to make things happen.
- Analytical and able to see the big picture.
- Mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- Passionate about improving healthcare
- Excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- Love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.