Role: Finance Director
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are seeking a hands-on Financial Director to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, profitable and fast-growing start-up with the opportunity to create high-quality products.
You’ll also be responsible for making sure we’re spending money with transparency and control. We have robust foundational financial controls and processes in place. As we continue to grow, you have full remit to create new processes, introduce new technologies, make suggestions, and determine how we can do things better.
- Be the right hand and finance-oriented business partner to our founders (CEO & COO) for strategic decisions
- Manage financial and tax planning, financial operations, budgeting, compliance, and expenditures
- Create new processes, make suggestions, and tell us we’re doing things wrong
- Analysis, review, and reporting of financial data and financial performance
- Break complexity into smaller bite-sized pieces and enjoy solving difficult challenges
- Ability to see the ‘big picture’ and be forward-thinking in relation to growth, budgets and capital allocation
- 5+ years of senior strategic finance professional experiences within a start-up or scale-up SaaS business
- A Bachelors/Masters degree in Finance
- CFA/CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification or similar
- Experience putting together processes for cash management, financial control, processes & risk management
- Proven ability to be organised and prioritise- we are a very fast-paced organisation with a lot going on
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Strong leader
- Possess excellent analytical skills.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong aptitude for math
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles