Role: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for an organised, proactive person to support our executive team.assisting in administration, diary management and undertaking research as required. This is an extremely interesting opportunity to work with someone at the highest level of decision making.
If you are fascinated by technology and innovation, brilliant at multitasking, ready to tackle new challenges on a daily basis and enjoy working in a fast paced environment alongside bright and energetic individuals – we would love to meet you!
- Executive assistance for our CEO & CTO – managing calendars, organising business / personal meetings and travel logistics, helping with personal chores, taking meeting minutes, managing email correspondence, answering and directing incoming calls, business contacts update
- Office management – welcoming guests, organising food and drinks delivery, managing stationary, paperwork administration, overseeing cleaning and tidiness in the office
- Social activities – planning and organising team events
- HR – onboarding new hires, preparing and finalising welcome packs and employment contracts and other necessary documents, tracking holidays and sickness, scheduling internal meetings
- Other duties – proofreading legal documents, preparing regular payments (e.g. salaries) for authorisation, recruitment assistance, generating leads for the business development team, tracking client payments.
- Executive assistant and / or office management experience
- Additional language skills
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- Previous tech startups experience
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Genuine passion for technology and the publishing industry
- Fluent written and spoken English