Role: Event Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are seeking a highly professional and technologically adept individual to ultimately provide support to clients needing assistance with their event and meeting coordination. The individual must be comfortable assisting clients over the phone in navigating registration websites, so prior experience as a customer support or help desk representative.
- Work with event project managers/coordinators on overall program logistics, production and implementation
- Database management to ensure consistency of information, accurate data, inputting when required, generating lists upon request (full training provided)
- Manage client event communications such as save-the-dates, invitations, registration, confirmations, etc.
- Assist in the development of and management of online registration
- Responding to all client email within same day (even during work travel)
- Preparing clean and accurate lists for printing of name badges, tent cards, place cards where appropriate
- Creating and distributing client feedback surveys
- Pre-event and on-site support during execution of events/conferences
- Supporting other members of the department with mailings, onsite assistance etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Related experience in Data Management and Event Technology including entry level meeting planning and coordination (preferred but not essential)
- A strong communicator, who can easily interact with customers, clients, team members and senior management
- Diligent, committed and with a desire to continually learn and improve
- Proactive with a positive attitude and the ability to bring creativity and flair eve
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Highly motivated, able to work independently
- Exhibit strong work ethic, patience and a winning attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and willing to work outside normal business hours (evenings & weekends)
- Ability to travel for events when required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously