Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We need an enthusiastic, qualified electrician responsible for installing and maintaining our network of electric vehicle charge points.
So, on top of being a qualified electrician, with a couple of years’ experiences installing electrical devices in domestic and commercial locations, you need to be presentable, and have a customer-oriented approach.
- Electrical Installation – This work includes the renewal of consumer units, installation of new circuitry and additions/ alterations to existing circuits.
- Maintenance and Fault Finding – Extensive experience is beneficial in this area as we react to vast numbers of emergency call outs daily. This can range from a single socket outlet not functioning to a complete loss of power to the property. Strong testing abilities are required in order to locate, diagnose and rectify faults in strict timescales.
- Electrical Inspection, Testing and Condition Reporting – Electrical condition reporting now plays a big part in the daily routines of all engineers. Experience in Condition Reporting is essential as we aim to deliver numerous void properties back to various clients daily.
- Technical knowledge of electro technologies, fixed wiring systems, maintenance and testing procedures
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm maintenance and installation experience
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Previous experience installing link boxes (Henley blocks) to split single phase 100A mains supply
- Verification, inspect and test C&G qualification
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge
- Ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Physical stamina
- Knowledge of building and construction