Role: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
As the Data Analyst, you will produce meaningful insight and analysis, enabling the organisation to be data driven through the delivery of analytics and business intelligence solutions.
You will work closely with peers to identify opportunities to use data and analysis to deliver actionable insights that have a valuable impact on the effectiveness and efficiency. In order to do so, you will make use of best in class technologies, such as Alteryx and Tableau.
- Insight and Analysis: Actionable recommendations are proactively delivered to stakeholder teams through independent exploratory analysis. You’ll use Looker to design actionable and insightful reporting
- Data Modelling: Fully understand datasets, developing well structured tables that are designed for speed, cost effectiveness and widespread use
- Data Storytelling and Presenting: Ability to engage an audience of non-technical business people so that they are able to follow the flow from problem space to actionable insights, tailoring the content to an appropriate level of technical understanding.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate, communicate and challenge effectively across all stages of a project’s life cycle. Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for analysis and shape insightful questions, then enable them to take action on your findings.
- Analytical education: Hold training sessions and more to evangelise Looker, Google Analytics and data analysis best practices throughout the company.
- You will have leadership skills and be able to deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
- You must be confident and enjoy working cross functional with different stakeholders from clinical leads to finance.
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Fluency in SQL and experience of data visualisation tools
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and convey technical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- A high level of mathematical ability