Role: Cleaning Operative
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Have you got skills and experience in a cleaning role with a customer focused mind-set, if so then we have got the role for you.
In this role you’ll be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of our clients premises to the highest levels. Your tasks will include general cleaning of the client’s environment using a range of tools and materials.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times
- Undertake allocated tasks on behalf of the company in a diligent and professional manner
- Keep all tools, equipment, and machinery clean and in a workable condition
- We are looking for candidates who have worked in a similar environment across maintenance, facilities, housing and cleaning
- Key to the role is the ability to be reactive, proactive and work as part of a busy team, a keenness to learn and progress is essential
- The interested candidate will also need a flexible approach and be able to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Excellent customer care skills
- Great time keeping
- Flexibility to support the team during absence and holidays, etc.
- Ability to work alone when required
- Maths and English skills, speaking English to a good standard