Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company.
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for leading our future strategy and innovation, raising the profile of the company, increasing partnerships and diversifying our funding sources to maintain the independence of the company.
- Deliver brilliant advice and develop outstanding solutions for our clients to help optimize their capital markets and wider positioning on company matters
- Provide expert counsel to the clients on engagement with investors, including preparation for company specific events, one-on-one meetings with executive and non-executive directors
- Oversee the production of actionable research for clients including peer analyses, benchmarking, ratings audits, assessment and comparison of corporate reporting frameworks and pre-meeting briefings
- Cultivate new business opportunities and contribute to wider new business lead development and pitches
- Foster strong client relationships
- Develop advisory reputation in the market through, inter alia, creation of compelling and original thought-leadership and social media content
- Actively build expertise across the business, and provide expert counsel on issues to internal clients
- You will have proven hands on experience of increasing sales, particularly in the home UK market, and at the same time lead the innovation programme.
- You will bring the skills, experience, and connections to drive the business more forcibly forward by being able to open up new markets and realise new opportunities.
- You will have experience of growing out consumer product brands
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate
- Business management skills
- Leadership skills
- Financial management skills
- Ambition and a desire to succeed