Role: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We’re looking for candidates who have varying levels of Business Analysis experience that can effectively and efficiently manage the definition, analysis, delivery and maintenance of business, project and system requirements. They’ll support transformation and change projects for our clients, who are predominantly within the financial services sector. As projects are typically carried out on client sites, our team member’s work from local, national and international locations for the duration of client engagements.
- Writing and designing process maps
- Preparing business requirements, documenting ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and delivering process flows
- Assisting in the development and / or implementation of Target Operating Models
- Coordinating project input
- Defining reporting structures to management
- Formally documenting functions
- Writing process documentation
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision
- Good to have a statistical educational background.
- Base profile of Data Scientist or Data Analyst.
- Strong experience of Data Science Projects.
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- business management skills
- Flexible and open to change
- Ability to use your initiative
- Customer service skills