Role: Business Administrator
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are currently on the look out for a proactive, enthusiastic and well organised administrator to join our team in London, providing excellent support to our teams and external clients, with the opportunity to get involved in various exciting initiatives and projects.
In this role you will work closely as part of a tight knit team, supporting the whole business with day to day admin and coordination. This role will suit you perfectly if you’re an ambitious, energetic administrator with experience and drive to work in a fast paced environment.
- Answering the phones and taking messages, as well as responding to emails and completing a variety of administrative tasks quickly and effectively
- Archiving and filing of documents for various teams across our different offices
- Supporting the team with fee proposals and supplier questionnaires
- Ensure the office is well maintained at all times and that facilities are kept tidy – In addition, supporting annual building maintenance checks.
- Front of house support – greeting guests and welcoming people to our space
- Coordination and support of various internal/external events
- Responsible for weekly stock checks to ensure supplies are maintained
- Minimum of least 12 months of Administration/Front of house experience
- Competency in MS Office software including Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Proven track record of positive performance in a related field
- Database experience/knowledge
- Experience working with a customer/client facing environment
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Positive, can do attitude and flexibility to manage change
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- An analytical thinker
- Attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure