Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
The role will involve the need for a technical Accountant with exposure to consolidation and reporting. Ideally, the candidate will have ERP experience; and Solid Bookkeeping experience gained from previous roles so you are able to hit the ground running in this role.
- Monitor emails daily for incoming invoices, credit notes, statements etc from suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers as necessary on any queries, duplicated invoices
- Record customer payments
- Invoice customers
- Record customer invoices on day sales sheet
- Maintain contract file
- Enter supplier & customer invoices into Xero
- Chase for payments from customers
- Follow up for credit notes on goods returned
- Check supplier invoices against statements
- Good knowledge and experience with XERO.
- Experience bookkeeper who is familiar with P&L and management accounts
- 1-2 years experience working within a Finance function
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Familiar with Excel
- Problem solving approach
- Able to build relationships at all levels
- Strong bookkeeping skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail