Role: Account Manager
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
We are looking for a driven, attentive and truly customer-focused Account Manager to manage, develop and nurture our key clients. We are keen to find someone with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
The clients that you’ll be managing will range from media executives to talent agents and content creators. You’ll need to be highly adaptable and genuinely enjoy the process of building lasting client relationships.
To succeed in this role, you’ll be analytical yet versatile, with strong commercial acumen and presentation skills. We’re looking for someone who can bring a book to life for our customers, and build strong relationships by doing so.
- Manage designated clients, building and nurturing the relationships to a high standard
- Make regular client contact and (when appropriate) client visits in accordance with personal and company targets
- Research and contact any potential new clients using trade websites
- Clearly communicate progress of daily/weekly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop innovative solutions to client briefs
- Analyse, interpret and present results of client solutions in line with client KPIs and objectives
- Offer consistency and calmness under pressure and provide regular communication updates to assure progress
- 1+ years client services experience
- Knowledge of MAC & PC functionality
- Enthusiastic and creative, keen to contribute ideas
- Self-motivator and avid team player
- Creative thinker always looking to improve workflows and solve problems
- ‘Can-do’ attitude, willing to get involved wherever needed
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to easily build relationships with others and an impeccable phone manner
- Confident, professional and business savvy – you’ll need to thrive off growing rapport and relationships with clients
- Hugely detail-oriented and able to happily keep on top of many conversations
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills