Part-time caretaker required to work 15-20 hours per week at TOBS serviced accommodation in Norwich. TOBS is a new Six room serviced accommodation operating since July 2019. There is currently one part-time housekeeping staff covering the facility. We are in the process of expanding hence we are looking for an additional part-time caretaker with additional responsibilities.
This role will be part-time till March 2020 and we are looking at expanding the hours and increase the hourly rate with possible in-house accommodation if we like the candidate,
Applicants must be prepared to work flexible hours around bookings which are primarily weekends and weekday mornings based on corporate bookings.
The roles and responsibilities are listed below
The person must be highly organised
· The Candidate must be highly organised and should be customer-facing
· Ensuring that the property is maintained to the expected standard for the guest prior to check-in
· Providing feedback back to housekeeping staff as necessary on the rooms to be cleaned / kitchen utilities/bathroom inventory and updating them based on the upcoming check-in status
· Meeting and Greeting the guest during check-in and on check out is the primary role. Check-in starts from 12 noon to 5 pm. Since we are on last-minute.com occasionally we get late check-in at 8 pm occasionally.
· Based on the Guest arrival time from the bookings co-ordinator, Meet and greet the customer with a smile while check-in, at the property and make sure the check-in goes smooth
· Inform the guest about kitchen usage, shower controls, in-room facilities available such as Tea and coffee making facilities. Show the washing machine, dishwasher, iron board, cloth hanger/drier locations and manuals
· Call out to attend and troubleshoot guest’s property-related issues if it is straight forward such as showing the shower operation or key safe issue. Alternatively, call booking co-ordinator about the situation.
· Should be capable of using alerts from the room booking system and from the bookings co-ordinator so that they meet and greet can be co-ordinated
· The guests usually check-out at 10 am and some request for a late checkout by11am. Get feedback and make sure they follow the check-out procedure
Please send your latest CV to the email address.
About TOBS Norwich
TOBS is a new Six room serviced accommodation operating from July 2019. There is a well-furnished communal kitchen. We are on Bookings.com and Air BandB currently offering our services to guests who visit Norwich for either leisure or for Business.