We are looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic, driven individual with a strong administration background to act as our primary contact for all incoming inquiries from existing (and new) customers.
Excellent communication (written and verbal) essential along with a ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
Tasks to include:
· Order processing (quotation through to final dispatch) for our global customer base ensuring that we deliver to our customer expectations.
· Generate sales leads via telephone and other designated methods.
· Account management of existing/new customer accounts.
· Communicating with customers to book engineer servicing visits at customer sites.
· Creating and sending invoices to customers.
· General administration tasks.
· Proven track record / experience in a customer focused & sales environment.
· Ability to build strong relationships with team & customers.
· Communication, interpersonal and negotiation.
· Highly organised and excellent time management.
· Can work well within a team or on their own initiative.
· High level of attention to detail.
About The Haigh Engineering Co. Ltd.
Haigh Engineering are the market leaders in infection control healthcare equipment sold worldwide. With cutting-edge production facilities and a nationwide team of servicing engineers, we help hospitals and care homes minimise their patient infection risks, while minimising cost with reliable product and friendly, high quality service.