We are opening an exciting new Denby concession within the Homebase Store in Basingstoke and as a result of this, we are looking to recruit a whole new Retail team for this concession.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Concession Senior Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant x3
Overall Job Purposes:
· To manage store key performance indicators by driving sales, managing costs and expenditure, policing and maintaining store standards and implementing Denby company instruction and policy.
· You should manage your store team to ensure they deliver their best at all times.
· To build a strong working relationship with the host store management enabling you to ensure that Denby are well represented at all times allowing you to maximise your key roles above.
Concession Senior Sales Assistant:
· To assist the Store Manager in driving store key performance indicators by driving sales, driving (in the absence of the manager) and maintaining store standards, supervising the store team, and ensuring Denby company instruction and policy is implemented.
· To deputise for the Store Manager during days off, holidays and sickness, and also act both professionally and as an ambassador for Denby at all times.
· To assist with and perform general store duties such as (but not limited to) housekeeping, stock replenishment, processing of sales, pricing and merchandising.
· To also provide a high level of customer service at all times to set criteria, and also to act both professionally and as an ambassador for Denby at all times.
For applicants prepared to contribute effectively to the team and able to meet our expectations for reliability and flexibility we can offer good rates of pay and other benefits:
33 days (248 hours) holiday per annum for full time employees, calculated on a pro rata basis for part time employees
Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
Employee Accident Cover
Company Sick Pay Scheme (with a qualifying period)
Generous Employee Discount on all of our products from day one
Christmas Vouchers for all staff following a three-month qualifying period
Employee Assistance Programme
If you’re interested in working for Denby, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role and why you would be right for the role to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in working for Denby.
About The Denby Pottery Company Ltd
Denby Pottery was founded in 1809 and is the largest casual tableware brand in the UK. Our heritage is at the core of our business and our stoneware is still proudly made in England. Our brand positioning is ‘Styled by Life’ – versatile, beautiful and durable tableware and cookware designed for modern life. In recent years we have expanded into Licensed tableware (Monsoon and James Martin), Glassware, Accessories and Cookshop products to offer the full tabletop solution. Denby Pottery and Head Office is based in the village of Denby, Derbyshire close to the A38/M1 with subsidiaries in North America and South Korea.
Denby product is available widely through our retail partners, our own Retail stores, our websites (denbypottery.com, denbyusa.com) and a number of distributor websites.