• Operating our 18t skip vehicle and 8 wheeler servicing our customers and transfer station.
• Carry out daily vehicle inspections and complete appropriate paperwork.
• You will be required to deliver,collect and exchange skips from local destinations, follow any requirements needed by the customer.
• Work as a member of a team.
• Ensure paperwork is completed fully and passed to relevant Manager.
• Ensure the satisfactory completion of work in accordance with instructions.
• Ensure compliance with both company vehicle policy and all legislative requirements.
• Carry out any reasonable task or other duties and responsibilities as may be required.
• All activities must be carried out in accordance with the safe working methods and be compliant with Health and Safety at work requirements.
Must have experience:
Chain lift skips work
Category C driver’s license
A good knowledge of Local Area
Due to a high level of customer interaction, a good command of English isrequired.
Up to date CPC card
Digital Tachograph card
No more than 6 penalty points
over 30 years of age
Competitive rates of pay are offered for the right candidate. Hours are 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday (Occasional Saturday work also usually only half day) If you wish to be considered for the role of HGV Class 2 Driver, please email your up to date CV and a cover letter to the email provided. Thanks
Would also consider 2 part time drivers.