• Applying waterproofing to areas that are below ground level, above ground level and wet areas
• Communicating with other workers to determine the need of waterproofing and the type used
• Unloading and carrying materials needed
• Operating machinery, equipment and tools used in the waterproofing process
• English-language written and oral communication skills
• Initiative and logical reasoning skills
• Ensure all tools, supplies, and equipment are in working order, and arrange for replacements as necessary.
• Adhere to all health and safety practices and procedures.
Please note that waterproofing experience not mandatory, however CSS card is required.
The candidate must have permit to work in UK.
You can send CV to [email protected]
Tel: 07458 141701
About Rascor uk Ltd
Rascor is a highly specialised company operating in the fields of waterproofing, grouting technology and building/structure preservation and repair.