We are looking for food production operatives, working continental shifts days and nights, 4 on 4 off. There are a variety of production and machine operator roles available, due to our continued growth. Please see the job description outlined below:
To work as part of the production team, preparing ingredients and operating machinery to produce the end product to high standards, which is labelled, packed and palletised accordingly.
• Ensuring all correct ingredients are prepared for the mix
• Weigh ingredients according to recipe
• Mix ingredients according to recipe
• Lift and put raw ingredients into mixers (up to 25KGs)
• Operating machinery according to product requirements
• Undertaking necessary checks such as temperature, Ph, viscosity, metal detection and x-ray where required.
• Completing associated paperwork
• Washing and cleaning of production equipment and work area (clean as you go attitude)
• Labelling, packing and palletising the end product
• Complying with food hygiene and health and safety requirements
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Experience working in the food production industry
• Food Hygiene (Level 2) certificate useful but training will be given to achieve level
• A pass at Entry 2 English assessment is required along with basic numeracy skills with the ability to understand, speak and write in English in line with the key responsibilities.
• Reliable, dependable, flexible
• Cooperative team worker
• Physically fit to undertake manual handling duties and work shifts (including nights)