An established, professional company, ICTS employs over 4,000 people in the UK and provides corporate security solutions throughout Europe.
In this prestigious role, you will carry out a range of reception and administrative duties with limited supervision, as well as some security duties.
The role involves written, telephone and face to face contact with visitors and employees, and the application of organisational procedures and systems.
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
• Maintain regular and effective communication with the client and good interaction with employees
• Update the database to ensure accuracy
• Ensure all relevant work requests received are logged correctly
• Complete administrative tasks as required, to include use of systems, filing, inventory management, etc.
• Assist the Helpdesk Manager as and when required
• Carry out any other additional related duties as required by FM Management
• Some security responsibilities, including CCTV monitoring, building tours and access control management
We are looking for someone with first class customer service and administrative skills, ideally with experience in a similar role. You will also need:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• Able to interact confidently and professionally with people at all levels
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• A willing and enthusiastic attitude
• Well organised, thorough and able to multitask
• Ability to take charge of situations
You will need to demonstrate that you have worked in a team, have learnt how toperform to high standards under pressure, and know the importance of confidentiality. The successful applicant will also either have corporate security experience or be willing to undertake training to acquire a SIA licence