We are looking to recruit an experienced Client Support Assistant to support our Account Managers in client contact & retention.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships with regular contact for client retention (via telephone)
- Maintain accurate records on the company database
- Assist customers with any issues they may have and pass to an appropriate team member
- Recognise and alert account managers to any trends in customers’ queries/problems
- Maybe called upon to carry out other administrative tasks by management
Full training on the products will be provided
- Essential: An ability to analyse and prioritise workloads. Must be able to work independently and use initiative to complete tasks
- As an Ambassador for the company, excellent communication skills are imperative when speaking to clients
- Efficient administration/office skills
- Good people communication skills and demeanour – empathetic and persuasive
- A high standard of written English, grammar and spelling
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Cheerful and positive disposition
Salary £ 9.65 P/Hour
Tuesday – Friday / 20 Hours P/Week
12 Month Contract with the possibility of an extension.
In the first instance please email your CV to Mr Steve Luscombe – [email protected]
About DCRS Ltd
Established in 1987, DCRS have become one of the UK’s market leaders in the hire, sales and service of voice and data two-way radio communication products & applications to clients throughout the UK and Europe.
With technical excellence, and accreditations for quality assurance, health and safety and product support DCRS can offer exceptional client service by combining our technical and operational expertise, resources and commitment throughout your product and systems lifetime. In recognition of this we have been awarded the Queen’s Royal Warrant.
Our project managers, engineers and support staff are trained to the highest standard, taking initial ideas through to bespoke design, project management, commissioning and installation followed by a complete maintenance and service aftercare package.
The dedication to our client’s needs and commitment to delivering pioneering technology continues to enhance our reputation within our sector and is further strengthened by the product manufacturers we support; Motorola, Hytera and Vertex who are all known for their outstanding reliability, quality and expertise within our field.
Utilising our vast experience within the two-way radio communications industry our dynamic product range provides the best solutions for you and your business. We have applied these to markets such as: construction, education, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, retail and hospitality, oil and gas, utilities and renewables, transportation and public safety and government.
Providing you with an affordable and accessible solution, all of your equipment will come from a professional and well-organised company, which still believes in “quality and value found in a personalised service”.
To experience how DCRS really do go that extra mile; contact us to discuss any requirements you may have.