Carl Kammerling International have an exciting opportunity for a enthusiastic Accounts Payable Assistant to join our busy Accounts team, based at our Head Office in Pwllheli.
What does the job entail?
• To arrange payments to UK and foreign suppliers in accordance with agreed payment timescales
• Inputting supplier invoices and ensuring correct codes and cost centres are used
• To ensure supplier account balances are up to date and accurate
• Set up new supplier accounts
• Process employee expense claims
• To prepare daily and periodic sales statistical reports
What type of person are we looking for?
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
• Excellent Excel and Numeracy skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Understanding of accounting principles and terminology
• The ability to interpret financial information and associated data
• The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
• Able to prioritise effectively
In addition, a financial qualification (such as AAT level 2) would be advantageous, however previous experience in a similar role and the willingness to learn is equally desirable.
Salary £20,000 p.a.
34 days annual leave
5% company pension contribution
Cycle to work scheme
Occupational Sick Benefit
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] before the closing date of Friday 23rd October. Interviews will be held on the 29th of October.