Voice Picker Job in Larne, Northern Ireland at Industrial Temps
County Antrim, Larne, Northern Ireland, Temporary £0k – £10k
We require a Voice Picker for our client, the largest British logistics firm, providing supply chain consultancy and solutions to some of the world’s most admired brands.
Pay Rate: £8.72 per Hour + Holiday Pay
Hours per Week: AD HOC Shifts, 24 – 30 hours Per Week and Peak season up to 40 hours Per Week Working Hours: Sunday – Wednesday 12pm-8pm but must be fully flexible with hours depending on clients requirements Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
– Previous experience in Voice Picking is Desirable but is not essential as full Training will be provided
– Have good communication skills
– Be fully flexible and adaptable
– Working in a Chilled Environment Picking and Packing orders
– Pulling orders according to electronic voice command issued by voice prompt software.
– Picking items from warehouse and packing orders, properly and carefully
– Working within a fast paced environment
– Working as a Valued member of a team and also independently
Candidates interested in this position please send CV to [email protected] or for more information please call our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140