Postal Operative & Quality Control Job in Morecambe, Lancashire at Troutflies UK
England, Lancashire, Morecambe, Full Time *Subject To Experience
9:00 – 5:00 MONDAY TO FRIDAY
A new opportunity has arisen at Troutflies UK.
We are an incredibly busy family run business on Morecambe promenade, generating thousands of online orders weekly.
The role will be responsible for:
– Generating labels from Royal mail
– Performing quality checks on the orders
– Understanding and learning all aspects of Royal Mail’s CLICK & DROP system
– Ensuring customers receive the correct orders
– Ensuring orders are packaged correctly
– Meeting the demands of the business – ensuring all orders are posted that day.
– As the business is seasonal, the candidate must be flexible, i.e when all post has been accomplished in quieter season, the candidate must have the ability to adapt their position to where the business could use extra assistance – such as pricing stock & putting away, picking orders or even answering the phone – depending on that days requirement. This is unlikely to happen in busy season (March – November)
Full training will be given!
Desired candidate qualities:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
We are a small but incredibly busy family business and are leading supplier of flies, fishing tackle and fly tying materials. We have operated for over 15 years, processing hundreds of online orders every day selling on our website, eBay, Amazon and walk in customers. We are a close team and we work fast! Motivation is key and there is never a dull moment here at Troutflies.