Kitchen Porters Job in Little Dunmow, Essex at The Flitch of Bacon
Essex, Full Time £15k - £20k
The Flitch of Bacon have an opportunity available for 2 Kitchen Porters to join their enthusiastic team!!
Being a Kitchen Porter for Flitch of Bacon means: Assisting chefs and management in the general running of the kitchen and back of house areas, by maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and order.
Duties and tasks include: cleaning, health and safety, communication, manual handling and general/ other duties.
There is both a part time and full time position available.
As a Company, Flitch of Bacon are interested in someone who can display the below characteristics; this is really important to us:
· Possess excellent organisation skills
· The ability to communicate effectively with line manager & colleagues
· An enthusiastic, confident and flexible individual
· Good attention to detail
· A can do attitude
Experience in an individual is also important:
· Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
· Health & Safety in the Workplace certificate
· Health & Safety Information
· Good standard of English – able to read written instructions
· Ability to do basic sums
Immediate start, competitive salary, excellent venue, room for progression and career development.