Chefs of all levels Job in Little Dunmow, Essex at The Flitch of Bacon
Essex, Full Time *Subject To Experience
Full time or part time roles available.
We are looking for for enthusiastic chefs of all levels from Commis to Sous Chefs working flexible hours, full time or part time, to be key members of our dedicated team, working in a professional, hospitable and friendly environment, with training and development opportunities.
What we are looking for from the ideal Chefs:
· Previous experience at any Chef level in a busy, fine dining environment
· Work well under pressure
· Fully adverse to all H&S
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
· Strong work ethic and desire to progress
· Clear communication skills and able to train chefs
· Ability to deliver high standards consistently
· Outstanding attention to detail
· High standards of health and hygiene
Due to the location of the restaurant it is imperative that you have your own transport.
What you can expect from us:
· £23,000 – £30,000 pa
· Staff meals on duty
· 28 days holidays (pro rota)
If you are interested in applying for any chef position with us, please send your CV in or give us a call.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
The Flitch of Bacon is proud to have been the only restaurant in Essex to hold 1 Michelin Star in 2020. We strive for quality and perfection. We produce a refined British menu made of carefully sourced, seasonal local ingredients, served by our warm, friendly and hospitable award-winning team.