Nursery Practitioners Job in Bath, Somerset at The Bambinos Day Nursery
Bath, England, Somerset, Full Time *Subject To Experience
The Little Bambinos Day Nursery
This is an exciting opportunity to join and make your mark on a brand new local day nursery in Oldfield Park, Bath. We will be providing quality childcare in a safe-guarding and stimulating environment for the children. Building relationships with the children, parents and local community.
1) Are you enthusiastic cheerful and self-motivated with the right qualifications and experience to ensure we hit the road running?
2) Are you passionate about providing the best childcare possible?
3) Do you want the opportunity to grow your own abilities and career?
If so we are a pre-school nursery for ages 2 to 4 and licensed for up to 32 children between the hours from 9am to 3pm during the working week and we are looking for the complete team initially :
1 x Manager / 1 x Deputy Manager / 3-4 Nursery practitioners all with Early Years NVQ Level 3 or above dependent on role. In addition we will be offering apprenticeshop roles.
Experience levels to include :
· Evident enthusiasm for working with children and delivering high quality childcare/early years education
· Creating safe and stimulating environments in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage
· Observe, assess and plan to support the individual needs of children
· Build effective relationships and fully engage with children on a one to one basis
· Act as a role model in supporting the children’s development
· Good, confident and honest communicator with the ability to establish good relationships with parents, a welcoming and approachable persona
· Ability to ‘Step up’ to deputise for the Supervisor in their absence and as required
· Support Nursery Practitioners to develop and progress
· NVQ Level 3 Early Years qualification or equivalent
· Level 2 Safeguarding would be an advantage
· Good organisational skills and the ability to plan own work and resources accordingly
· Understand, implement and keep up to date with safeguarding, health and safety and welfare policies
· Solid knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and its practical application
· Good understanding of implementing these policies and practices within a childcare setting
· Strong team player with a positive attitude and willingness to support colleagues and share information
· Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to think on your feet
· Good written skills with ability to complete required paperwork to required standards
· A willingness to attend training and continuously improve your skills
· Non-smokers preferred
Salaries negotiable dependent on experience & qualifications :
· Managerial roles 10-15 £/hr
· Practitioner roles 8-10 £/hr
Monday to Friday 9-3pm 48 weeks of the year.
Self-employed full time and part-time roles considered.
Please apply in the first instance to Lindi with an upto date CV at [email protected]
This is a brand new business looking for a whole new team. We running it under scala studios.