Customer Service Agent Job in Peterlee, County Durham at Synergize Consulting
County Durham, Peterlee, Full Time £15k - £20k
Our client a well established IT Outsourcing Organisation are currently seeking a number of Customer Service Representatives to work onsite in Peterlee.
Our client is an outsourcer for a well known Personal Loans business. The role of the Customer Service agent is to work within the telephony department, dealing with inbound customer service calls. The purpose of the role is to service existing customers and provide effective resolution to customer queries about their active loans in an effective, efficient and courteous manner. Teamwork and continuous development will provide every opportunity for professional and personal advancement.
- Provide excellent customer service to Loans customers in a courteous, effective and timely manner to ensure all enquires are resolved at first point of contact
- Apply knowledge as trained to meet customer needs
- Take responsibility for handling customers confidential information
- Develop a working knowledge of the Customer Service systems
- Achieve Key Performance Indicator targets to meet business goals and objectives
- Contribute ideas/suggestions for continuous improvement in systems and procedures within the centre
- Be a team player and considerate of others
- 37.5 hours per week across Monday-Sunday
- Shifts will be 7.5hrs in duration between the hours of 08:00am-22:00pm therefore applicants should be willing and able to work these hours on a rota basis.
Must have skills:
- Customer focused
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Accuracy when inputting data
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages or other related packages (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
Interview Process: 1 Stage interview via MS Teams, followed by 30min competency based interview.