Support Workers Job in Egham, Surrey at Alpha Resource Consulting Ltd
SUPPORT WORKERS (37.5h/week – Temporary or Permanent – Full-time or Part-time)
Our Client based in Egham (Surrey) is URGENTLY looking for experienced, reliable Female and Male Support Workers to work with Service Users with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Autism as well as Challenging Behaviour.
Day and Night Shifts
• Min. NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care plus current Mandatory Refresher Certificate
• Experience of working with Service Users with Learning Disability would be advantageous
• Must have current Enhanced DBS / CRB or must be willing to do one. Current DBS/CRB is accepted.
• Must have a valid British or EU passport and/or a valid work permit.
The main duties will include:
• One to One personal care, support and continuity of Care
• Assistance with feeding: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Assistance with getting out of bed in the morning and into bed at night
• Maintaining Continence/Managing Incontinence
• General domestic tasks such as cleaning, bed making, laundry and ironing
• Plus any other Duties that may be required
Preferred: – Driver
Please send us your CV, cover letter and expected salary/wages to firstname.lastname@example.org