Support Worker Job in Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire at Vcare24 Ltd
Are you ready for a challenge? Have you got what it takes to make a difference?VCare24 are looking for passionate and committed LEARNING DISABILITIES SUPPORT WORKERS to join our team.
• 14-hour DAY SHIFTS
• 42-hour contract
• Regular shift patterns
• Paid annual leave
• Bonus Schemes
• Continued Professional Development
Candidates must have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude to working within a team, be caring and compassionate with good communication skills, who want to make a difference to the lives of young people by supporting, encouraging and nurturing them to achieve their own individual goals and aspirations.
• Previous experience working with individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or within a Children’s Residential Care Setting (preferred however not essential)
• Hold or work towards a Level 3 or 4 Diploma for Residential Childcare
• Hold a full UK driving license
• Attend a fully in depth 10-day induction – theory and practical
Location: Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01430 803126
For more information about VCare24 please visit our website www.vcare24.co.uk.