Office Manager Job in Bingley, West Yorkshire at Styleline Blinds
Bedfordshire, Bingley, West Yorkshire, Full Time £15k - £20k
Customer Service Representative
Role and Responsibilities
The role of Customer Service Representative is to ensure customer orders are received and processed on receipt. All customer enquiries are investigated and responded to in a timely manner. You will be responsible for supporting the sales force out in the field and the day to day management of a number of customer accounts from the office. You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and take a pro-active approach in all aspects of your daily work. Highly organised, with a keen eye for detail making sure all aspects of your work are of the highest standard and completed on time.
· Order inputting on the Blindata order system
· Handling incoming and outbound telephone calls
· Resolving Customer Queries
· Complaint handling
· Account management
· Raising customer credits
· Communicating with internal and external Customers by phone, email and fax
· Liaison with Production
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Educated to GCSE grade C standard
· Previous experience working in a Customer Service industry
· Excellent data entry skills
· Previous experience working in the Blinds Industry including soft blinds and curtains advantageous but not essential.
· Good Communicator
· Organised and methodical in your approach to work
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Competent using Microsoft office
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced office environment.
Styleline Blinds is manufacturer of wooden and fauxwood venetian blinds and Roman Blinds. The company has been established since 2004 and is based in Cross Flatts., Bingley. The business employs 80 people currently and has an annual turnover of 8 Million