Night Porter Job in Lechlade, Gloucestershire at Southrop Estates Ltd (T/A Thyme)
Gloucestershire, Lechlade, Full Time *Subject To Experience
Thyme is a restored historic Cotswold manor and farm. It is a family story where a passion for the land, food and entertaining, merges with a love of local heritage, beauty and conservation. We took time to make Thyme. Working with the historic buildings and the farm that surrounds them, we have created a thoughtful place with love and attention lavished on every detail.
Sunday Times Best Hotel in Central England 2019.
We are looking for a responsible, experienced and proactive night porter to join the reception team on a part time basis, working closely with our Night Security Manager, covering his days off and holidays and looking after the hotel overnight. This role is initially fixed term, but can be discussed.
– Answering the phone
– Responding to face to face guests enquiries
– Doing regular, documented walk arounds to ensure safety
– Regular fire walks around the site
– To run daily/nightly reports on the hotel booking system
– To undertake some regular cleaning, setting up for the next day
– To leave a well documented hand over for the day team
– Calm, organised and methodical
– Able to build a great rapport with guests
– Computer skills, understanding of Microsoft Office
– Happy to have a varied jobs overnight
– Previous hotel experience ideal
We are set in a rural location, so your own transport is essential.
– Competitive salary plus service charge
– 28 days holiday
– Extra holiday day to celebrate your birthday
– Staff discount in the restaurant and hotel
– 40% discount on Thyme own brand products in the shop
– Free, on-site parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £23,000.00 per year DOE