Housekeeper Job in Lechlade, Gloucestershire at Southrop Estates Ltd (T/A Thyme)
Gloucestershire, Lechlade, Full Time *Subject To Experience
Thyme is set within a beautiful country setting, located just outside Lechalde. We have 31 bedrooms, a fabulous, lively restaurant, a cookery school and a stunning spa, all surrounded by beautiful gardens.
We are looking for housekeepers to join our team in this busy hotel.
Shifts are varied over 7 days a week, 40 hours per week, starting at £9ph plus service charge.
– To ensure all guest bedrooms, sitting rooms and bathrooms are cleaned to the standard set by the Housekeeping management team.
– To ensure that all areas assigned are cleaned and maintained to the required standard this includes during refurbishment programmes areas as walls, doors and all fixtures and fittings. This also includes guest bedrooms and bathrooms, guest corridors, skirting and furniture, fixtures, coverings and fittings.
– To ensure all storage areas are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times.
– To assist with linen inventory
– To be an agile member of the team who can work efficiently, under pressure and to a time limit, with an excellent eye for detail. Whilst most instructions and standards are set, the ability to think on your feet is valuable.
You will need to be able to drive and have your own transport as we are located in a very rural position.