Saw Operators Job in Clady, Portglenone at Industrial Temps
Northern Ireland, Full Time £10k - £15k
We have opportunities for time served Saw Operators experienced in curtain wall, windows and doors to join our fabrication team in Clady, Portglenone.
Pay Rate: £10.50 – £13.00 Per Hour (depending on experience) + Holiday Pay Hours
Per Week: 40
Working Hours: Must be fully flexible to work dayshift or evening shift
Dayshift hours:Monday to Friday – 7:30am – 4:30pm
Evening Shift hours:Monday to Friday 2:30pm – 11pm
Job Type: Temporary for 3 – 4 weeks
– 3-5 years’ experience as a Saw Operative/Aluminium Fabricator/Assembler
– Knowledge of aluminium window, door and curtain wall systems
– Ability to read drawings and specifications
– Experienced in the operation of machinery such as routers, end millers, notchers and bead saws
– Operating saws with attention to detail and accuracy to produce profiles for curtain wall, windows and doors.
– General fabrication duties will also be required to meet the needs of the business. All measurements, marking, cutting and assembling of materials is completed with precision.
– The ideal candidate will have experience operating the bead saw, extensive use of aluminium and have an eye for detail whilst adopting and promoting good health and safety standards on the factory floor.
– Proficient in time keeping, work well under pressure and ability to work effectively on their own initiative.
Candidates interested in this position please send CV to [email protected] or contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 for more information