Sales Representatives Job in Manchester at TED Staffing
We are recruiting upbeat, focused, and motivated individuals to work on a Manchester-based campaign, which runs throughout November and December offering you 5 days a week work – with an immediate start!
This role is all about making sure the product is being demonstrated and sold to the right consumer! You will be engaging and interacting with new and existing consumers using your persuasive sales techniques and your positive charm.
If you are motivated by opportunity, KPI’s excite you and you thrive on a challenge – then this is the role for you!Our ideal candidate will have extensive promotional and/or sales experience – but essentially, we are looking for people who are great communicators, natural salespeople, and know-how to close!
A typical working week will be Tuesday to Saturday, 8 hours per day, with Sunday and Monday off.
WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
In addition to your daily fixed-wage of £80 P/D, you will also be eligible for an excellent commission structure – we offer £5 per sale, uncapped!
The opportunity to earn over £120 P/D if you’re good at what you do. There are also daily incentives and competitions throughout the campaign to keep you motivated, with travel expenses provided in certain areas.
Full product training will be provided. You will be supported by not only TED HQ but also out in the field with your dedicated Regional Coach.
Key Role Responsibilities:
– Driving sales, meeting daily targets
– Engaging with the public in a clear and informative way
– Relaying approved information/messages regarding the product
– Facilitating data capture using the bespoke app provided
– Complete daily reports via the app regarding stock, location, and customer feedback
– Maintain consistent and relevant communication with Regional Managers, and Ted Staffing HQ where necessary
– Proven sales record, and drive to hit targets
– Friendly, personable, and with a passion for excellent customer service
– Strong attention to detail, especially in imparting information verbally
– Able to self-motivate and operate independently
– Able to foster a sense of camaraderie with store staff and wider regional team
– Diligent in timekeeping, and accurate submission of daily reports
– A driving license and vehicle is highly advantageous
To apply, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply, detailing relevant sales and promotional work you have done, including targets and results achieved.