Front of House Assistant Job in Darlington, County Durham at Robineau Patisserie Ltd
County Durham, Part Time £10k - £15k
We are looking for a bright and smiley person to join our Front of House team to work in our busy Robineau Patisserie Shop and Café. This is a permanent position, working four days a week. You will have previous shop experience and preferably some waiter/waitress experience. You should also have excellent interpersonal skills and strive for outstanding customer service.
Robineau is a well-established, high quality and much loved family business with a very loyal customer base. Since the start of the lockdowns last year the company has remained open creating thousands of take away afternoon teas, desserts, bakery, a full menu of savoury dishes and has sold an unprecedented number of chocolate gifts and hampers. We continue to be a unique and busy business with plans for expansion.
Duties will include:
· Serving and up selling our products
· Packaging of chocolates, cakes and biscuits
· Maintaining presentation standards
· Assisting customers to order celebration cakes
· Serving customers in our café
· Health, safety and hygiene procedures
· Applicants ideally to have previous experience serving in a small shop and serving in a café, however full training is on offer
· A well-mannered, down to earth character with a passion for team work and pleasing our customers
We are a small family business providing all team members with an excellent work life balance, within a friendly working environment. Hours of work will generally be between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm, depending on the season and the needs of the business. After a year’s service you will have the opportunity to join a company profit scheme
20% Staff Discount
Please refer to our website for the full range of Robineau products in our Patisserie, Savoury and Bakery sections along with our chocolate range, deli products and gifts.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]